The Munich office of leading European IP law firm Dehns is looking for an experienced HR professional to support our German based Partners in establishing a unified working environment following the recent merger of Dehns and Kudlek Grunert und Partner (KGP).
There is a diverse mix of roles and experience represented across approximately 30 staff based in Munich; we are looking to appoint a hands-on HR practitioner to help build a unified culture.
To be successful in the role:
- You will be comfortable using your initiative to suggest ways in which to build and sustain a positive working environment.
- You will bring your knowledge and experience in managing the employee life cycle ensuring that: best practice is promoted, observed and monitored locally in Munich and in partnership with the UK Head Office.
- You will be accustomed to working with several points of contact and facilitating agreement by sharing information. You will be sensitive to the different experiences of staff and introduce methods for promoting inclusion.
- You will be conscientious and sensitive to the needs of different parts of the business, coordinating their requirements and producing cohesive plans.
- You will hold a relevant HR qualification and have a least five years’ experience of performing in a similar role, preferabl
y in Germany.
- You will be familiar with recruiting and on-boarding new staff.
- You will be experienced in coordinating appraisals and supporting delivery of development initiatives.
- You will have a good working knowledge of German employment legislation.
- You will be experienced in coordinating relocation of talent from UK to the EU and vice versa.
- You will have a general understanding of Partnership practice with a view to assisting with the general running of the Munich Office.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a friendly working environment.