Emily Anstis a European and Chartered UK Patent Attorney. She joined the firm in 2011, and has an MA in Physics from Oxford University. Emily previously spent a summer studying nanoparticles using secondary ion mass spectrometry and other surface analysis techniques at the National Physical Laboratory.
Type of clients and client work
The clients Emily works with include large multinational companies and SMEs. She has experience handling large patent portfolios. Emily’s work includes drafting new patent applications, handling prosecution of patent applications worldwide, and handling European Opposition procedures.
Emily works on a wide variety of subject matter in physics and engineering fields.
Qualifications and Memberships
- European Patent Attorney
- UK Chartered Patent Attorney
- Intellectual Property Law Post-Graduate Certificate (Brunel University)
- Intellectual Property Litigation Certificate
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys
- Member of the European Patent Institute
MA (Oxon), Physics, University of Oxford