At Dehns we recognise the importance of adding value to our client relationships. We do this by providing information that is relevant to our clients in a variety of formats including bulletins and information sheets.
These information sheets are available for you to download as a pdf and are listed below.
- Intellectual Property Services
- Essential Information on Confidentiality
- Membership of International Conventions
- Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
- Notarisation and Legalisation
- What is a Patent
- What is a Patent Attorney
- Dehns' Guide - The Patent System
- The Financial Realities of Patent Protection
- Patenting Procedure - Overview & Costs
- Translation Costs for Granted European Patents
- Ready to commercialise your invention? Do you have Freedom to Operate?
- What to do if Threatened with Infringement
- Intellectual Property Litigation in the United Kingdom
What can be Patented?
- Patenting Antibodies
- Patenting Biotechnological Inventions
- Patenting of Medical and Biotech Inventions
- Patenting of Biobetters
- Patenting of Biosimilars
- Patenting Chemical & Pharmaceutical Inventions
- Patenting Software
- Patentability of Software Q&A
- Patentability of Essentially Biological Processes
- Patentability of Micro-organisms
- Where did you get your Biological Material?
For Patent Applicants
- The Patent Box
- Patent Application Timeline
- Options in the Priority Year
- Overseas Patent Protection
- Overview of European Patent Prosecution
- Overview of US Patent Prosecution
- Entering the National Phase of a PCT Application
- EP Entry into European Regional Phase
- EPO Examination Oral Proceedings
- European Divisional Applications
- Appeals Before the EPO
- Sufficiency in EP Law
- Added Matter/Extension of Protection at the European Patent Office
- Grant Stage of European Patents
- The Patent Prosecution Highway
- Protection for Plant Varieties in Europe
- Supplementary Protection Certificates
- Guidance on the interpretation of the Supplementary Protection Certificates Regulation
For Patent Owners
- Maintaining a Patent Once Granted
- Oppositions at the EPO
- The European Bolar Exemption from Infringement
- What to do if you Suspect Infringement
- Intellectual Property Issues in Industry-Academia Collaborations
For Overseas Attorneys
- A guide to Trade Marks
- Trade Mark Do's and Don'ts
- Abusive Company Name Registrations
- Best Practice on Trade Mark Use
- Process and costs for European Union Trade Mark (EUTM) Applications
- Process and costs for UK Trade Mark Applications
- Domain Name Services
- Overseas Trade Mark Protection
- United Kingdom Trade Mark Protection
- What is a Trade Mark?
- What is Copyright?
Should you require any further information, please contact us at email@example.com.