At Dehns we recognise the importance of adding value to our client relationships. We do this by providing information that is relevant to our patent clients in a variety of formats including bulletins and information sheets.
These information sheets are available for you to download as a pdf and are listed below.
- What is a Patent
- What is a Patent Attorney
- Dehns' Guide - The Patent System
- The Financial Realities of Patent Protection
- Patenting Procedure - Overview & Costs
- Translation Costs for Granted European Patents
- What to do if Threatened with Infringement
- Effect of Brexit on IP protection - Patents
What can be Patented?
- Patenting Antibodies
- Patenting Biotechnological Inventions
- Patenting Chemical & Pharmaceutical Inventions
- Patenting Software
- Patentability of Software Q&A
- Patentability of Essentially Biological Processes
- Patentability of Micro-organisms
- Patentability of Surgical Methods at the EPO
- Patentability of Stem Cells
- Where did you get your Biological Material?
For Patent Applicants
- The Patent Box
- Patent Application Timeline
- Options in the Priority Year
- Overseas Patent Protection
- Overview of European Patent Prosecution
- Overview of US Patent Prosecution
- Entering the National Phase of a PCT Application
- EP Entry into European Regional Phase
- EPO Examination Oral Proceedings
- European Divisional Applications
- Appeals Before the EPO
- Sufficiency in EP Law
- Added Matter/Extension of Protection at the European Patent Office
- Grant Stage of European Patents
- The Patent Prosecution Highway
- Protection for Plant Varieties in Europe
- Supplementary Protection Certificates
For Patent Owners
- Maintaining a Patent Once Granted
- Oppositions at the EPO
- The European Bolar Exemption from Infringement
- US Patent Reform 2011
- What to do if you Suspect Infringement
For Overseas Attorneys
Should you require any further information on these or any other patent related subject, please contact us at email@example.com.
To visit our comprehensive library of information sheets, please click here.