Summer placement scheme
Our two week summer placement scheme offers a first-hand opportunity for you to gain a unique insight into what it is like to work as a patent or trade mark attorney. It is a great chance for you to kick start your career and see if Dehns is the right fit for you.
You can expect:
- To be involved with real client work from day one
- To work alongside experienced attorneys
- The opportunity to travel to some of the Firm’s other UK offices
- Presentations from current attorneys on what it is like to train and qualify
- Exposure to the kind of work you would undertake as a trainee
- Participation in a group project
- Networking and social events
- To gain a broad and comprehensive view of life as a patent or trade mark attorney
The summer placement scheme will allow you to discover your potential and show us what you can bring to the firm. At the end of the scheme you may be offered an interview for a permanent trainee position and your performance on the scheme will provide you with a significant advantage. Click here to find out more.
We are now accepting applications for our 2018 Summer Placement Scheme. Please click here to apply.
The deadline for applications is 31 January 2018
Assessment & Interviews
If your application is successful, you may be invited to:
- Complete our online assessments
- Take part in a Skype interview
- Attend a face-to-face interview
Placement Scheme dates
Our scheme will run for one continuous two-week period, from 2 – 13 July 2018.